As you prepare to plan for next year, consider the following 5 (and a half) questions:
1. How long does it take to bring a new salesperson to full productivity?
2. What is that salesperson’s productivity during the ramp-up period?
3. What investments can we make to shorten time to full productivity?
4. What capabilities do our salespeople need to be truly successful?
5. What skills do they have today?
And what are the gaps?
Already know the answers to these planning questions? Download our recent eBook, Maximizing Sales Training Investments, for tips and trends to consider as you continue to plan for 2015.