You finally scored the meeting after days, if not weeks of outreach to your top prospect…now what? Check out our Top 5 Tips to Make the Perfect Intro Call. You’ll get to know your prospect before you start the call, and be better prepared to make the perfect pitch.
- Learn what a day in the life of an employee is like by checking out the company website and career pages.
- Learn more about your prospect’s background and experience using LinkedIn or a web search.
- Check out the competition and see what they are doing and better understand the industry.
- Search for recent company news to know if there are changes coming or new regulations that might impact your prospect.
- Review what information you have already shared and how the conversation began.
Need more help perfecting your cold sales pitch? Join for us for a webinar on October 7, 2 PM Central. In just 30 minutes, we’ll share how to prepare your team to quickly, concisely, and effectively explain the value of your business. Register Now: http://success.dev.learncore.com/pitch-prep-webinar-20141007