Consumers make buying decisions when they trust the brand. Recent consumer surveys reveal that only 17% of the purchase decision is based on logic and the remaining 83% is emotional. All communications must be designed around your customer’s innate mindset and personality. To distinguish your company from the rest, use design, copy, layout, balance between graphics and text, font, color and your overall architecture and usability. This allows you to tap into your customer’s emotional side.

For more tips on how to design your communications effectively please visit our blog or contact us at sales@dev.learncore.com.

To read more about this article, go to http://www.clickz.com/clickz/column/1715482/buying-is-not-rational-decision

 

Image Courtesy of Gary Boyler