Our Chicago neighbor’s are hosting a big event next week and we hope you’ll be in town to join in. The 2015 SAVO Sales Enablement Summit takes place June 2-5, with a pre-party happy hour for Sales Enablement, Sales Operations, Sales Training, and Sales Management professionals hosted by LearnCore on June 1.
In addition to plentiful opportunities to connect and network with sales enablement leaders, here’s a few can’t miss highlights for the coming week.
- Monday, June 1: Sales Enablement Happy Hour – RSVP Required
- Wednesday, June 3: Tamara Schenk & Byron Matthews “The World of Rising Buyer Expectations”
- Wednesday, June 3: SAVO Summit Networking Gala at the Adler Planetarium
- Thursday June 4: Josh Linkner “The Road to Reinvention”
- Tuesday, June 2: Free Admission to the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Friday, June 5: Actor LeVar Burton throws out the first pitch at the Chicago White Sox game against the Detroit Tigers
- Our favorite photo opportunity: Cloud Gate at Millennium Park
- Our favorite email-check & caffeine-boost spot
Conference Survival Tips:
- Don’t forget to pack the essentials: chargers, business cards, and your smart phone to tweet at #SAVO2015
- Prepare yourself to answer the “so what do you do” question
- Take notes: be prepared to share with your boss and team on the value and need for mobile learning, just-in-time training for client readiness, and benefits of sales knowledge & skill certification
We hope you have a great time in Chicago next week and leave town ready to jumpstart sales processes and enablement initiatives.