Sell More When Your Sales Reps are Certified
Key Steps to Building a Sales Certification Program from the Ground Up
A sales certification program is used to ensure your team has the knowledge and skills to succeed. In today’s selling environment, sales reps have to be ready for complicated products, constant change, geographically dispersed teams, and very fast growth. It is more important than ever to certify sales reps and can be difficult without the right framework, tools, and internal communication. In this webinar you will learn what is needed to design and implement a sales certification program and how to measure the true effectiveness.
Leading the discussion is Doug Landis, Growth Partner at Emergence Capital, who has over 12 years of experience driving sales productivity & efficiency inside of the world’s top technology companies such as Box, Google and Salesforce. Register today to hear Doug outline how to build a sales certification program from the ground up that improves the skills of sales teams and accelerates growth.
Attendees of this webcast will learn how to:
- Learning Takeaways for Attendees:
- What it means to certify a sales rep and why it’s important
- How to use sales certifications
- How to develop a sales certification program
- How to build internal champions to communicate and encourage adoption of a sales certification program
- Using video coaching and traditional training materials to help sales reps increase knowledge and develop skills
- Measure results from a sales certification program to determine the business impact
- Identify resources and solutions that can facilitate the sales certification program
Date: Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Time: 2:00PM CT / 3:00PM ET
Growth Partner, Emergence Capital
Doug Landis is currently a Growth Partner at Emergence Capital. In this role, he helps develop a platform to create and share go to market insights and strategies that will help portfolio companies scale, grow and ultimately become the next Billion dollar SaaS company.